Robert Kahler Landscape Paintings for Sale!

Tired of hearing about the election?  Looking for a unique gift for the holidays?  Escape into Art!

I have one watercolor and two charcoal drawings for sale at River Arts Gallery in Damariscotta, ME.  Two of the three are pictured below.  These are sold without frames which allows a lower price for the holidays!

If you are interested in any additional paintings on my facebook page or blog  or if you would like to potentially commission a painting please email me at robert.kahler65@gmail.com

I work in oil, watercolor, charcoal, gouache, acrylic and pencil and I have paintings ranging in size from 4" x 6" to 2' X 3'


Rainy Day at the Basin
Watercolor and Gouache
12" x 18"
$125.00

The Falls, Little River Topsham/Lisbon
Charcoal on Paper
12" x 18"
$100.00

If you'd like to learn more about the locations or my creative process, please explore my blog

https://robertkahlerlandscapepaintings.blogspot.com

Enjoy and be well.

#robertkahlerlandscapepainting
#artforsale
#watercolor
#charcoaldrawing





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lone Pine - Cape Cod

Study Ice Breaking - Androscoggin River parts B and C