Discontinued




Railroad Crawford Notch New Hampshire Charcoal Drawing Art For Sale

Discontinued  
Charcoal on Paper
9" x 12"

This sketch was completed at home after a day trip to Crawford Notch, New Hampshire.  I've always been impressed by the ruggedness of nature as well as of those who, in this case literally, carved paths through the area allowing so many people to enjoy a view and an experience that they otherwise would never know.

I'm still working on developing a range of values, particularly in drawings or monochrome paintings.  I find the play of light and reflected light in this case off the rocks and the ground, to be fascinating and ever changing.  Capturing that play of light and shadow and reflections is likely as close as I will get to abstraction.

From this I will be completing at least four other subjects - watercolor and oil - in different seasons and times of day.

https://www.facebook.com/share/p/Fux9Vn8NJZbr77xb/




No comments:

Post a Comment